March 9, 2009

I just wrote an 'Anti-Obama' aka NObama Song

And it is awesome. I'm thinking of recording a video & just posting it here, cause I'm sure I'd get to much hate for it on youtube.
So I'm now carrying around a notebook named 'Your Mom', no lie, I kid you not. If you don't know, I have a huge thing for 'Your Mom' and 'In Your Pants' jokes. But I've been going through Ace & Watson, 2 full notebooks, looking for song Ideas. But I promise you'll get to atleast Read my song titled 'NObama' soon, but I'd really prefer to sing it to you. [tis epic]
And in art we are drawing portraits, using grids to start, and I like it, so I'm considering getting a nice yard stick and over head projector sheets & markers & drawing more like that.
And the NObama song, is after he's decided to let you kill embryos. It's not like they are living things or anything -_- Gosh, I honestly wonder how one can think that they are 'just embryos' and 'just fetuses' [how ever you spell it] It drives me mad.
So, I'mma go work on being the next Art Garfunkel, cause I think that would be nifty.

The suprisingly happy Sarah,
is Outtie

1 comment:

Rachel said...

it INFURIATES me that baby humans are "not people." one of my goals for the future is to participate in embryo adoption. but according to obama, my future child is no more than lab equipment and such. what happened to that psalm, "God knit me together in my mother's womb"? it doesn't say "God knit an embryo in my mother's womb, which became a fetus, and then magically transformed into a human baby at birth"!!

*deep breath* sorry about that. as you can probably tell, i am EXTREMELY passionate about this matter. btw, one of my favorite websites, that i think you'd really enjoy- www.abort73.com. there's a link on my blog if you want, too.