December 11, 2008

Don't Gimme That

Ever feel really confused about how you feel. You hate yourself but love yourself, feel great and horrible, like people and hate them at the same time? Yeah, confusing, my head is reeling and I cannot wait until Christmas and break. It's just really, really, really, really overwhelming at the moment, and I don't know why.
I can't draw right now. I mean, I aways suck, but it's so much worse now than usual, and with presents to make, I'm pretty distraught. 
Ever like someone, and then all the sudden you're hit with the realization that they are an ass? Yeah, it hurts, but you're also relieved that no one likes you, so you don't get stuck with an ass.
Oh, I've surpassed a thousand words on my new novel, and thanks to Rachel for her Edits on UVFOEP. :D
Now to go get yelled at
-s

|
|
V the video below, is Don't Gimme That, by aloha from hell. BTW


1 comment:

Rachel said...

i totally sympathize with the liking-someone-who-ends-up-being-a-pain-in-the-butt thing. been through that a few times more than i'd like. i give u points for managing to walk away, though. im usually so head over heels that i can't...

ur welcome on the edits, btw. i loves it. :)