December 13, 2008

Take Me On The Floor


OMG! It's A SONG! Gosh, I just steal their titles. But yeah, I feel the need to update you, again. Cause I can. I've been Writing! Novel Number Two, Working Title 'Band Geeks Have Feelings Too' which I think is awesome. Below is a screen shot to show you so far, just 2 days of writing while distracted and unapplied. You can see word counts, a few charrie names and a few other things, just so you can have an Idea of how I'm doing. IF you want to read it, I can make a new blog and make you a blog author, just let me know if you'd like to (You could edit if you'd like, we'd have to talk about that tho) so email me at TheDoofusMaximus@gmail.com

So yeah, story for ya. I need to keep cleaning my room, but the circled red value was to good to ignore, don't be suprised if you see any other screencaps with similar number :D Bah-humbug 12:35AM.

-S

| Look
| Below
| for The
V video
'Take Me On The Floor' By the Veronicas
(**NOTE** Yeah, I know it's pervish, especially the one almost chantish part. It's stuck in my head or I totally would have used something else.)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

ok, WHERE DID U GET TEH AWESOME WRITING SOFTWARE!?!?!?! that is totally freaking awesome!!