January 12, 2009

2009: Day 12

Resolution: To Be Less 'I hate People." ; To Draw more, daily ; Become Healthy (interpret as you will); Write Eather new Novel or 2nd Draft; Finish writing A Song; Clean the Dwelling; Read 52 Books; Improve shitty grades; Weekly updated webcomic; To give up Contractions
Progress: Totally worked on El Guitaro, and I am starting Book #1 Tonight!
Professional Assesment: I izz awesome

Blog
So today wasn't fun at school, I was sick friday, so lots to make up. Then I came home, did homework and made a video, playing the guitar randomly to practice more, while things saved and uploaded. Id say that's it. I feel like I didn't do anything today. 
Oh, yeah, ze video (which I show you part of my Hippo Collection!)


Night Yall

-Sarah

1 comment:

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Nice blog :)
Do view mine :D