January 13, 2009

2009: Day 13

Resolution: To Be Less 'I hate People." ; To Draw more, daily ; Become Healthy (interpret as you will); Write Eather new Novel or 2nd Draft; Finish writing A Song; Clean the Dwelling; Read 52 Books; Improve shitty grades; Weekly updated webcomic; To give up Contractions
Progress: Playing guitar a lot, and have been researchin Disease, and Totally been drawin for ze comic.
Professional Assesment: I izz awesome

Blog
So I was a bit more productive... Yeah. But I missed the bus, so they are makin' me go to bed early, which sucks. I totally have been shoveling in shorts, because I can. I have to stay after tomorrow and thursday to make up stuff I missed on Friday And I read about 15 pages of my book at like, 1 am, before falling back asleep.
I have most of Untitled MEMORIZED (muahaha!) And almost all of 4ever as well. (I have known 'Cry' for like, months xD)
Yeah, so I HAVE SHOES COMMING IN THE MAIL! They are Rocket Dogs, Three pair and I AM SO EXCITED!!! And I have Eric Hutchinson Button(s) Comming, for Voting for him. <4
I must be (Forced) off now. I have (To be forced) to get to bed now.

-Sarah

No comments: