January 15, 2009

2009: Day 15

Resolution: To Be Less 'I hate People." ; To Draw more, daily ; Become Healthy (interpret as you will); Write Eather new Novel or 2nd Draft; Finish writing A Song; Clean the Dwelling; Read 52 Books; Improve shitty grades; Weekly updated webcomic; To give up Contractions
Progress: I have read like 25 pages total, nights have been weird for me. Oh and I totally added 200 words to a possible novel in progress(but 2462 words in and I already want to scrap it -_-) I can play 'Walking On Sunshine' as covered by Aly & AJ(and ALMOST not mix up the words) and 4ever semi well. And I talked to boys. Without turning bright read or bitchy. I think I win.
Professional Assesment: I izz awesome. Yuppers

Blog
I went to school today, and I used rulers and pencils and majik number boxes. I stayed after too, to make up lots of crap I missed, like english and geometry. I have become much, well not nicer, but more talky talky with all of my classmates, which is good, right? I mean, we laugh up a storm which is nice for Me, and I swear I may have allies... ehh, it only took what, eleven years counting kindergarden? Thirteen if you count pre school. Yup, I am Just that cool.
So I still lack crippling diseases; I must get on that (perve). Oh Oh Oh! MY ERIC HUTCHINSON BUTTON'S CAME! (bow chika wow wow. Yup I am that big a perve) IN the Mail today! And I <4>
So I need to keep working on my Deviant Art update that I have been typing for two days now. I hope to post it tomorrow(I also hope for a 'Cold Day', a snow day because it is to cold)
Gute Nacht

-SaraH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get everything in writing when purchasing a property. If you decide to get a home by way of presuming that loan, you are going to essentially be writing a examine for the vendor for your distinction between the selling price and the sum staying around the home loan. In this case, you need to ask for an announcement showing the present personal loan harmony before you sign an understanding. Or else, you might find out easily just what a variation several thousand bucks could make, particularly when these dollars are coming out of your pocket. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]