January 4, 2009

2009: Day 4

Resolution: To Be Less 'I hate People." ; To Draw more, daily ; Become Healthy (interpret as you will); Write Eather new Novel or 2nd Draft; Finish writing A Song; Clean the Dwelling; Read 52 Books; Improve shitty grades
Progress: Still cleaning, but not much; I started writing another song, I'll turn it into a youtube video about how there's nothing wrong with pencil (dont ask... yet), and I played my song 'Nostalgic Fool' for my friend Em this morning
Professional Assesment: There better be hope

Blog
So I am just sitting here, freezing in wet hair, wondering, What am I gonna do for my Monday video. I'm gonna film it... well, after I get dressed and brush my hair. But let me tell you what I did today; History Essay. I thought it was due tomorrow, so I'm working as fast as I can. Then I check my Deviantart messages, and my friend goes 'It's a miracle you started before wednesday.' Now I stop and fall back a bit and message her back. She calls 'It's not due until Thursday.' At this point I hold back my tears, shut the laptop and pick up the guitar and start a song about how there is nothing wrong with pencil. Yeah, that's how fried my brain is.
So I'm losing my mind. Oh and apparently my biological clock is ticking... because I drew a baby. Yeah, no. Not that funny. The caffine is starting to wear offf, thank Goodness, but I've been guitaring so much, my fingers now hurt :'(
But I'm gonna go film now. Yay! I'm posting it tomorrow on the Collab Channel, The Artsy Fartsy Brigade, cause I'm monday. Yay!

-Sarah

2 comments:

Rachel said...

...baby?

Rachel said...

lol that went perfectly with my piccy thingy whatsitcalledifranklydontcare