December 22, 2008

Reach Out

And go to This Place and buy something with my drawing of this On it. I would Really like a subscription on deviantart. Okay, maybe not, but it's christmas, so I figured I'd ask.
So today was a very lazy day as well. First off, I only shoveled twice, which was nice (normally I shovel 4 or 5 times) and I slept on this stripped pullout thingie from 3am to 11am so, yay, sleep. Makes me groggy tho, and I finished more of chapter four, that I didn't realize needed to be in chapter four. And I've gotten a bit of chapter five done.
I really haven't done much else other than doodling. I'm planning on whipping out the pencils and art supplies later tonight, cause I be night owl. :D Yeah.
Still havent heard anything about the morons trying to make school 4 days a week instead of 5. Personally I think, if they're going to change that, they need to make it 6 days a week with sundays off, and have school run from september to May. But that's just one girls oppinion.
I watched the Wizard of Oz, it's been way to long. I love Wicked and have been listening to the soundtrack too. <4

-S

| Woah
| Hillary's
| Gotten
| Pervish
V
'Reach Out' by Hilary Duff

No comments: