October 28, 2008

I survived School!

So yeah, 1 day down, 3 to go. Then.... NaNoWriMo!!!
The problem is the Football team won, so we have to spend THE WHOLE DAY playing at the game. But don't fear, I've got a few tricks up my sleves.
1.Shorts with pockets for pencil and Lead
2.The Breast pocket that holds a Plum will hold a rolled up notebook
3.I can jam an eraser in mah shoe
So I've been planing like mad, and the current working title is 'Bloody Watermelon.' Trust me, its not what you think. I just cant wait to write it. I've got a majority of my characters down, and I'm working on plot charts (gosh the english teacher would be so proud... I am getting Extrra credit for it :D Imma bring in my Novel when I finish it :) )
I survived school, lots 'o' homework. I only have to stay after tommorow. For Art. Figures, my only real elective. Oh well.
Imma go do schoool schtuff and plan my storry. OHOHOH REMEMBER!! NaNoWriMo Official Site! to become part of the Awesome that will be NaNoWriMo!!!

AITN

No comments: