October 29, 2008

No School Today. Hacking Instead

yeah, I coughed a lot today. Now I'm wired
I slept a LoT too, which is good. I'll be up all night XP so I can do homework and plan my novel. I only have enough planned for 20 thousand words.
And I totally emailed Friend Numero Uno to see if they will do NaNoWriMo with me, and edit my story when it's over. I hopes they will.
Gosh, I've had this Veronicas CD for months and I still listen to it non-stop. It must be cause I like all their songs, especially the Bitter ones (this is how it feels. da da da da dadadada da dada da!) I seriously need to see them. Even if I have to fly to Australia.
And I'm saving up Caffine, SOOOO if wanna send it to me, tha'd be cool. (JK)
And my parents are totally intervening the whole, 'Sneek pencil and Paper to marching band' which sucks. 6 or 7 hours of band instead of writing. -damn!-
that'd be all.

AITN

1 comment:

Rachel said...

my sister is a caffeine dealer... u can always ask her as a last resort...