January 1, 2009

2009: Day 1[part b]

Resolution: To Be Less 'I hate People." ; To Draw more, daily ; Become Healthy (interpret as you will); Write Eather new Novel or 2nd Draft; Finish writing A Song; Clean the Dwelling
Progress: Multiple times, patient smiled and had friendly conversations on AIM & through email. She spoke kindly to her parental(after waking up)
Professional Assesment: There Definatly is hope.

Hola, amigas! (well, and amigos, if you're there.) Welcome to January First, 2009! I be your happy Host, Sarah the magnificent, who, yes, has ADDED more resolutions since this morning. It is almost Midnight! Whoopie! Almost Friday. Lemme give you a run down of today;
1.Slept 7am to 1pm
2.Got up and cleaned some of the dwelling (my room)
3.Played guitar and wrote what, when polished, will be a new original song
--Through out day; I twittered, IM'ed Members of The Artsy Fartsy Brigade, which has 20 Subscribers, and watched You Tube Videos.
I really feel wonderful, which is strange for me, so I'm just gonna go with it. I'm gonna make a youtube video, and if I get the song better, i may record that so YOU GUYS can see it (a a few friends). The problem is I need brutal opinions, and friends don't seem to do that well.
Readers You will see my Text tomorrow,
-Sarah

No comments: