January 1, 2009

2009: Day One

Resolution: To Be Less 'I hate People." ; To Draw more, daily ; Become Healthy (interpret as you will)
Progress: Willingly, outloud said, and I quote "I Love People," after a Twitter, and then again looking at friendly comments
Professional Assesment: There may still be hope.

Blog:
Yeah, everyday, you're gonna get that at the begining of my posts. Why? Because I can :D
So what did I do for new years eve? I spent the moments up to New Years Talking to A friend about lady soveriegn, leading up to This Fan Site we are working on.
I've also made some friends, and joined a collab channel on Youtube, The Artsy Fartsy Brigade, I added the brigade part, so yay, you can look for me on mondays. I also made the logo and a pic of everyone (which I dont like).
And I've decided to go 'SCREW YOU, 2008, I'm GONNA HAVE A KICK ASS 2009!'
Yeah and now my blos all outta wack -__- Screw this, Imma go draw (lolz)
-Sarah

No comments: