January 2, 2009

2009: Day 2

Resolution: To Be Less 'I hate People." ; To Draw more, daily ; Become Healthy (interpret as you will); Write Eather new Novel or 2nd Draft; Finish writing A Song; Clean the Dwelling
Progress: Used 'ILY' twice on AIM, didn't think (more than) one negative thing about anyone, cleaned part of dwelling
Professional Assesment: There Definatly is much hope

Blog
So yeah, I've been cleaning my room, and talkin' to Mr.T, Em and Alex all day, except when I went to the grandparents for dinner. Vegetarian Rice for meeee :D I think that may be it? Blah.
I got PICKS!! So I have more than the pick of doom, and I need to film my resolution video and my monday video, Tonight or Tomorrow. I know who Imma tag too! Yeah, short, sorry. Tomorrow, I promise a longer one.

-Sarah

No comments: