October 24, 2008

10 days later, I'm sick again

Yeah, I am sick. Again. Lemme tell you, I'm pissed. I woke up barely able to move, flung myself off the bed into a heap of clothes, and took forever to get down the stairs. Advil and Benadryl please, I couldn't breath.

So I skipped school and slept. A lot. Then I woke up and was unable to breath (still) and eat, thanks to the illnes and the Rubber Bands (orthodontist says I need to wear them 24-7, including while I sleep. I cxan only take them off to play the bassoon) So I hurt, cant eat or breath and I finished Looking For Alaska so I think I may do homework that I have for monday or draw. Sleeping no longer proves possible... Maybe I'll eat tomato soup, or vegetarian vegetable soup (no lie, that's it's name)

Bring me Decongestants, Damn it!

AITN

No comments: