October 20, 2008

Ugh. I ish so Tired

Yeah, very tired. I blame school. Plotting creepy kid's demise takes a lot out of you. If I have time I'll post the note from spanish class. My friends thought it f00ny. I think it's just annoying. And Creepy. He's such a Dweeb, and he's a SENIOR! Eeewwwwww, I'm like, 2 years younger then him. And guess what. He has Stolen from bookstores. YOU DONT DO THAT! That's Not Cool! I bet he pirates music too. I needs to get him to leave meh alone.
Is it weird I dont let people read books out of order if I can help it? No? Yes? Good point, even if It's odd I'll still be that obsessive.
I need to grab aminal crakers, for school. The No lunch so I can take Band And Art is just starting to annoy me. But then again, I'm takig art and band so I cant complain much.
I'm still so Happy I foundeded My tablet pen -Wheeee- That's $30 I don't need to spend. But there is no way I can make $300+ by march with my docked alowance, which is just a massive ball of Suckish-ness. Ugh! I wish I knew rich people, which is such a selfish thing to say, but it's true.
I'm getting my friend to read 'Looking For Alaska' I win. And I'm loaning out lots of Steph Meyer. I'm glad that my friends are reading tho.
So I'm off to go play something

AITN

1 comment:

Apathy is MY name said...

lol i like the candy necklace... omg i love you cuz